On July 5th 2017 at 14:23 hrs, Station 18 Folsom Fire Co was dispatched for a gas leak inside the structure at 916 Agnes Ave. Upon the arrival of ENG 18 the home owner advised that she had just used the stove and after using it there was an odor of gas coming from the rear of the stove. The crew pulled out the stove from the wall and turned off the gas shut. PECO was notified to respond the home was vented, the company was in service for 30 minutes under the command of Deputy Chief Ed Grossmann. The company was assisted by Co 43 Holmes Fire Dept, Co 49 Milmont Fire Dept, Co 62 SM Vauclain Fire Dept, Co 02 Norwood Fire Dept, Co 08 Prospect Park RIT and Ridley 7 EMS.