On August 15th 2017 a7 18:10 hrs, Station 18 Folsom Fire Co was dispatched to 324 Gilmore St for a reported gas leak inside the structure. Upon the arrival of ENG 18, the homeowner advised that she lit the oven and an odor of gas was present. The crew checked for gas readings and nothing found, PECO was notified to respond. The company was assisted by CO 43 Holmes, CO 49 Milmont, CO 62 SM Vauclain, CO 02 Norwood, CO 08 Prospect and Ridley 7 EMS. The company was inservice for 20 minutes under the command of Chief Joe Carollo.