On February 17th 2018 at 20:00 hrs, Station 18 Folsom Fire Co was dispatched to 118 Marling Ave for a reported gas leak inside the structure. Upon the arrival of ENG 18 investigation found no visable readings on the meters, PECO was notified and did respond. PECO determined that the stove pilots would not stay on and PECO then Red tagged the stove until it was repaired. The company was assisted by Co 43 Holmes Fire Co, Co 49 Milmont Fire Co, Co 62 SM Vauclain Fire Co ,Co 02 Norwood Fire Co, Co 08 RIT. The company was in service for 40 minutes under the command of Battalion Chief Ed Grossmann.